Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture
Why Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is Safe, gentle, and easily sustainable anti-aging treatment that will leave you looking like a renewed and radiant you. A series of 12 costs about the same or less than one treatment of various fillers with your MD that needs to be repeated every 6 months. The cumulative effects of fillers leaving the face looking frozen and expressionless is too often the unfortunate result.
- Our facial muscles thin and weaken
- Collagen and elastin turnover and renewal takes longer
- Hormones decline and can change skin tone and color
- Lips lose volume
- Habitual expression patterns cause lines and wrinkles
A Series Of Treatments Can:
- Erase fine lines, diminish deeper wrinkles
- Lift sagging eyelids, reduce bags, circles
- Firms jowls, minimize double chin
- Improve muscle tone & increase collagen
- Stimulates lymph and eliminates puffiness
- Support hormone balance & help to clear acne
- Improves facial color & tightens pores
- Heals internally as well as externally for overall health, wellbeing and appearance
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not a one-time treatment. Average recommendations are 12 consecutive weekly treatments, then the frequency is reduced to maintain improvements. Some may need more depending on the baseline condition of the skin and what you want to achieve.
Treatment also includes body points and other facial techniques such as cupping, Derma-roller, and Gua Sha to further stimulate Qi and circulation.
Roseacea treated on right side of face
Before and After photos from Michelle Gellis, A.P.
Leading Cosmetic Acupuncture Instructor
Using a light topical tapping technique over the entire face, micro doses of homeopathic formula Arnica are released through a very fine gauge needle. Tiny specs of bleeding also ensues, bringing growth factor to the area to produce it’s own repair molecules, thus building collagen. 6 weekly visits to establish base line, with 1 week off mid series is protocol. 6 monthly follow up visits for maintenance are suggested.
Microcurrent Facial Regeneration
Microcurrent is an electronically-assisted approach to revitalizing and restoring the healthy function of dermal, muscular, and lymphatic metabolism, and is excellent for pre and post facial surgery.