Natural Hormone Balance
2134 N.E. 123rd Street
N. Miami, FL 33181
Mon – Sat by appointment, walk ins welcome
New Patient First Visit
New Patient – How To Prepare
- Be sure to have eaten something within 2 hours of appointment.
- Please wear loose clothing or bring shorts as we will need access to arms and legs.
- Otherwise we have gowns, coverings to wear.
- Please do not wear fragrance or scented lotions
- It’s best not to plan any vigorous exercise or activity after treatment.
First Acupuncture Experience
If you have never had acupuncture before, we will do our best to explain the procedure and make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
After the needles are inserted, you are left to relax under low light and soft music. We get many complements on our custom playlists. You may prefer to listen to your own device. If you have difficulty relaxing, it may be better to treat with injections where they may apply, which takes much less time.
Acupuncture is very experiential. It’s hard to explain to someone who has not experienced it exactly how it feels. It’s like another dimension of healing. This is why many come on a weekly or monthly basis to further support immunity and general health and well being.
We are In-Network with United Healthcare. Whether or not acupuncture is a covered benefit depends on your particular policy. Please send us your insurance information before your visit so we may verify benefits. The diagnoses that insurance covers may vary from policy to policy and include what research has proven acupuncture to treat successfully.